Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society fb.me/JZIL5cnn 2 years ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects fb.me/1dNNW8RNQ 2 years ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist fb.me/1i5sRgzsN 2 years ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 2 years ago
- good tips to prepare for winter fb.me/EQcZvQhv 2 years ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: trib.me/qsYez7#.Tkq3zb… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com hrld.us/oT9XBb via @miamiherald 2 years ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI fox6now.com/news/contact6/… 2 years ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days lvrj.com/sponsored/make… via @reviewjournal 2 years ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/08/16/a-s… via @TIME 2 years ago
Daily Archives: June 18, 2011
Do you need an expert kitchen remodeling contractor to remodel your kitchen? The kitchen is maybe the social focal point for most homes, especially for families with large kitchen breakfast eating areas that also are part of the larger family … Continue reading
Basement finishing is no small remodeling project, that’s why you should contact Commonwealth Heating and Remodeling. We’ve been a Pittsburgh contractor for over 75+ years and a BBB rated A+ company. We are family owned and operated. Finishing your basement … Continue reading
Decks and porches additions construction from Commonwealth Remodeling in Pittsburgh PA serving Allegheny County Pennsylvania is a great choice to build your new deck or back porch. We’ve been in business over 75 years and have a A+ BBB rating. … Continue reading
Les Dukehart (cwhremodeling) Remodeling professional Location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States About me: Owner of Commonwealth Heating and Remodeling a 75+ year old family owned business in Pittsburgh PA. Visit us at http://pittsburghremodelingpro.com My favorite style: Your style. My next house … Continue reading