Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society fb.me/JZIL5cnn 2 years ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects fb.me/1dNNW8RNQ 2 years ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist fb.me/1i5sRgzsN 2 years ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 2 years ago
- good tips to prepare for winter fb.me/EQcZvQhv 2 years ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: trib.me/qsYez7#.Tkq3zb… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com hrld.us/oT9XBb via @miamiherald 2 years ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI fox6now.com/news/contact6/… 2 years ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days lvrj.com/sponsored/make… via @reviewjournal 2 years ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/08/16/a-s… via @TIME 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
We already knew Pittsburgh was a great place to live. And according to a recent report by Investopedia, Pittsburgh ranks number two in their listing. See the full article below. 2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania This city surprises many people, as Pittsburgh … Continue reading
Thinking about upgrading or replacing your roof? Want to go green and help the environment? Then think about Reflective Roofing. Reflective Roofing – Dark coloured roofing or outside walls can attract the thermal heat from the sun. Painting your roof … Continue reading
Are you planning a major home renovation? If you are you might find a good pay back on your remodeling project. Mike Holmes in his new book Make it Right discusses some of the top projects and how to plan … Continue reading
This is a great article on Heating your home with oil or gas from the Providence Journal. What are the benefits of gas compared to oil and, how will switching to gas save me money outside of buying a high … Continue reading
Three Simple Steps to a Leak-free Roof
We agree with Steve Maxwell’s Three simple steps to a leak free roof. If you are not ready to tackle your roofing project, then let Commonwealth Heating and Remodeling help you with your roofing repairs. Call us at 412-243-4200 or … Continue reading
Now this looks interesting…. especially if you need a new roof or some major roof repairs. You may just win a new roof for your home. What a great way to save on a major home improvement project. GAF, North … Continue reading
In today’s budget tight environment, everyone is looking to save a few dollars. If you are not ready for a full blown kitchen remodeling project, then check out the Consumer Reports article on economical kitchen upgrades. Consumer Reports’ latest tests … Continue reading