Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society http://t.co/Gy0bktE6 2 months ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects http://t.co/cPXhEyc 2 months ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist http://t.co/hEWc0u3 2 months ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 3 months ago
- good tips to prepare for winter http://t.co/k70NtiX 3 months ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: http://t.co/dskwp2H via @AddThis 3 months ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com http://t.co/irvCSZa via @miamiherald 3 months ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI http://t.co/gnvnh97 3 months ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days http://t.co/bpBh2KF via @reviewjournal 3 months ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat http://t.co/GL9nqlQ via @TIME 3 months ago
Daily Archives: September 14, 2011
via HGTV star gives tips for overseeing a smooth renovation. | jacksonville.com.