Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society fb.me/JZIL5cnn 2 years ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects fb.me/1dNNW8RNQ 2 years ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist fb.me/1i5sRgzsN 2 years ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 2 years ago
- good tips to prepare for winter fb.me/EQcZvQhv 2 years ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: trib.me/qsYez7#.Tkq3zb… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com hrld.us/oT9XBb via @miamiherald 2 years ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI fox6now.com/news/contact6/… 2 years ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days lvrj.com/sponsored/make… via @reviewjournal 2 years ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/08/16/a-s… via @TIME 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The Earth Advantage Institute determined that existing homes with third-party environmental certifications sell for 30% more than comparable homes without such ratings. In another study, the National Bureau of Economic Research found a 97% return on investment for solar panels. … Continue reading
New housing construction in the Pittsburgh region increased 12 percent during the first nine months of the year, according to a report released Thursday. Total of new housing units in a six-county region rose to 2,155 compared with 1,923 last … Continue reading