Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society fb.me/JZIL5cnn 2 years ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects fb.me/1dNNW8RNQ 2 years ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist fb.me/1i5sRgzsN 2 years ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 2 years ago
- good tips to prepare for winter fb.me/EQcZvQhv 2 years ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: trib.me/qsYez7#.Tkq3zb… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com hrld.us/oT9XBb via @miamiherald 2 years ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI fox6now.com/news/contact6/… 2 years ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days lvrj.com/sponsored/make… via @reviewjournal 2 years ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/08/16/a-s… via @TIME 2 years ago
Author Archives: Steve Parker
The Earth Advantage Institute determined that existing homes with third-party environmental certifications sell for 30% more than comparable homes without such ratings. In another study, the National Bureau of Economic Research found a 97% return on investment for solar panels. … Continue reading
New housing construction in the Pittsburgh region increased 12 percent during the first nine months of the year, according to a report released Thursday. Total of new housing units in a six-county region rose to 2,155 compared with 1,923 last … Continue reading
via HGTV star gives tips for overseeing a smooth renovation. | jacksonville.com.
As the nation is becoming more green and frugal, people expect more than just a well designed home and appliances. “Over the last five years, design has been elevated,” says Michelle Lamb, editorial director of The Trend Curve, a trade … Continue reading
Your decision to do a home improvement project or make a home repair should not be a quick choice like grabbing a candy bar while you are in line at the grocery store. So when a home repair contractor knocks … Continue reading
Any good news is welcome in this financial market. It looks like our housing market in Pittsburgh is fairing much better than many markets around the nation. Pittsburgh is among 25 metro markets where home values appreciated this year — … Continue reading
Wow, walls of the future that can help with heating and cooling. If they are able to bring to market this will be another boom product for green technology. Now Chinese researchers have come up with another tool in the … Continue reading
We already knew Pittsburgh was a great place to live. And according to a recent report by Investopedia, Pittsburgh ranks number two in their listing. See the full article below. 2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania This city surprises many people, as Pittsburgh … Continue reading