Quick Connect Request
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, please call us at 412-243-4200 or fill out the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Customers are Saying ….
"This is the third project that I have used Commonwealth and will use them again in the future."
"I am most impressed with your employees work and professionalism...they are a credit to Commonwealth."
"We cannot say enough good things about Commonwealth and our experience with them. Leslie Dukehart the owner was professional, courteous, and accommodating. The 3 man crew was fantastic. The foreman went out of his way... All 3 worked together quietly,quickly, were neat and mannerly."
- Films Encore: The founder of the 63-yard FG society fb.me/JZIL5cnn 2 years ago
- The Checklist: September home-repair and maintenance projects fb.me/1dNNW8RNQ 2 years ago
- Fixing the Roof — The Pragmatist fb.me/1i5sRgzsN 2 years ago
- Home Maintenance Tips for Fallhttp://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1548721.htm 2 years ago
- good tips to prepare for winter fb.me/EQcZvQhv 2 years ago
- Economic gloom puts stranglehold on spending - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: trib.me/qsYez7#.Tkq3zb… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- Energy-wise landscape design - Environment - MiamiHerald.com hrld.us/oT9XBb via @miamiherald 2 years ago
- Contact 6: Don't let low prices lead you to home makeover disasters - WITI fox6now.com/news/contact6/… 2 years ago
- Make your home safe and sound in seven days lvrj.com/sponsored/make… via @reviewjournal 2 years ago
- A Smarter Smart Thermostat ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/08/16/a-s… via @TIME 2 years ago
Tag Archives: home improvement projects
As the nation is becoming more green and frugal, people expect more than just a well designed home and appliances. “Over the last five years, design has been elevated,” says Michelle Lamb, editorial director of The Trend Curve, a trade … Continue reading
Three Simple Steps to a Leak-free Roof
We agree with Steve Maxwell’s Three simple steps to a leak free roof. If you are not ready to tackle your roofing project, then let Commonwealth Heating and Remodeling help you with your roofing repairs. Call us at 412-243-4200 or … Continue reading
Purchasing an older home in Pittsburgh and doing a a little home improvements and remodeling might not be a bad idea since Pittsburgh PA made the list of the best place to buy a home right now in May 2011. … Continue reading
Did you know that you may qualify for tax subsidies for your improvements for homes in the Pittsburgh area? Check out the information below. Purchase or build a new home or make home improvements on your existing residence in the … Continue reading
So you are ready to upgrade your bathroom. Maybe your master bath needs a new jetted tub, your kids are ready to flush the Sponge Bob wall paper down the leaking toilet or your guest powder room needs an addition … Continue reading
Heating home improvement projects @ Commonwealth Heating
Heating home improvement projects by Commonwealth Heating Local Pittsburgh Pennsylvania home improvement business in continuous operation for over 75 years and BBB Accredited A+ rating since 1994. We specialize in bathroom remodeling, roofing, kitchen makeovers and renovations. Commonwealth Heating & Rmdlng … Continue reading